100 no deposit bonus for binary options
What are binary options?
The development of the Internet has led to a rapid increase in the number of options for earning extra income. One of the popular financial instruments for making profit is online trading of binary options in the interbank foreign exchange or commodity markets.
The popularity of such options is mainly due to the simplicity of understanding and execution, as the trader just needs to predict the direction of the asset price and make a forecast for its rise or fall.
Binary options - is a convenient and effective financial instrument with high returns. In it, you do not need to buy an asset, you need to make a prediction about the change in its value. They are great brokers, where you can buy binary options from $1.
What do I have to know when trading binary options?
- Comfortable expiry time: you can make money in as little as 1 minute.
- Performance: just one pip difference in the price of an asset gives you a result that you can see on your balance in real time, right after the trade expires.
- Payouts for a successful trade range from 50% to 95%, depending on the broker you work with.
- Fixed transaction amounts allow you to trade with lower risk and better control your investment portfolio.
- Limited Risk: a trader always risks only the sum of his bets.
- Exit strategy: a binary option is closed without any involvement from the trader, when the option expires.
- To become a successful trader in the binary options market, all you need is $10 and the basics of learning.
First of all you choose the parameters that you can influence:
- Active - for example, the currency pair EUR/USD.
- Expiry time - for example, 2 minutes.
- The price of the binary option - let's say you would like to wager $5.
- Then you determine the direction of the trade - can be in either direction (up, down) and wait for 2 minutes. That's it.
The yield on the option is given as a percentage next to the above/below buttons. Let's say it is 80%.
If after 2 minutes the value of the asset has changed in the direction you specified, you are in the money. You get back your $5 bet + $4 premium (80% of the bet). It's simple, try it!
How do I pick a profitable trading asset?
It is best to trade volatile assets. Low volatiles are suitable for long term options, high volatiles are more in demand and are what brokers pay attention to for potential clients.
The most volatile are assets such as:
- Currency pairs.
- Commodities with steady demand.
- Shares of successful companies.
Volatility is the dynamic of fluctuations in market prices. It can be strong or weak depending on how much the price of an asset deviates from its average values. The degree of volatility must be considered when technically analysing binary options and making decisions when opening positions.
How and why trend-finding in binary options trading?
To make the right bet you need to understand the trend at the moment, betting in a flat is more difficult. The first thing to do is to familiarize yourself with the basic concept of a trend.
The trend is the main market tendency, i.e. the main direction of the movement.
In the case of a large interval of time, it becomes noticeable that the value is heading upwards or downwards.
In this regard, it is customary to distinguish between two main types of trends, namely:
- Growing (bullish), when the value moves upwards. It is not always the candlestick closing in the up position. There may be strong declines as well as highs, but in general, the trend is trending upwards.
- Decreasing (bearish), the value is decreasing. There can be cases where the value remains at the same level for a long period of time. Quotes tend to rise as well as fall, but in general, all movement is steadily downward.
The online platform allows you to watch the quotes on the live binary options chart for free in real time and see where the price is going, so you can always spot the trend.
How do I choose the right broker for beginners and make money?
The most important thing why everyone comes to binary options, of course, is to make money. But how to choose an honest broker who will pay out money in time? Not all companies can boast of a good reputation in this regard, so try to observe the following rules:
- Carefully choose a broker and check its reputation.
- Do not open an account under someone else's name - this may complicate the withdrawal.
- Carefully read all the rules of cooperation with the broker.
- Check the bonus offer conditions.
Which type of option should a beginner choose?
Here are some of the available varieties:
- Up/Down or High/Low are the basic and most common binary options. Where will the price be at the time of expiry - above or below the current price.
- In/Out, Range or Boundary - In this option the 'up' and 'down' value is set. Traders predict where the price will be - within or outside these levels.
- Touch/No Touch - options with set levels above or below the current price. The trader must predict whether the current price will "touch" these levels at any time prior to expiry.
- Ladder - these options are similar to regular Up/Down options, but instead of the regular strike price, a ladder option uses predefined price levels (gradually moving up or down). They can often be quite far away from the current strike price. Since these options usually require a significant price movement, the payout is often beyond 100%.
The answer to the question which type you should choose if you are just starting trading is simple - choose the Classic type, start with it, and then you can add more complicated trades. At the beginning try your forces on a demo account or on the real account with a deposit convenient for you!
What are Binary Options Bonuses?
So, let's try to understand what binary options bonuses are and how they work. Bonuses are a kind of payment given to a participant in the binary options game. Experienced traders believe that binary options are low risk and are the preferred form of trading for beginners. A trader can use it wisely and to their advantage.
Bonuses may change on the platform from day to day, go to the platform and find out what bonus is waiting for you today!
What do I have to do to earn bonuses?
- Find a broker that offers bonuses. Today, many brokers want to make traders more loyal and give them the opportunity to make more trades on the platform, so you should be able to find the right broker.
- Make sure that the broker is trustworthy and legitimate. Check how long the broker has been in business, the reviews and the licence. Look for all these things on the platform itself. The information is usually transparent.
- Get to know the platform. Make sure that you will feel comfortable working on the platform, and you are satisfied with the tools and the interface.
- Go to the promo codes section. Or you can see the promotional offer on the homepage, or at the top of the work screen.
- Find out about promotions and bonuses and the conditions for receiving them. For example, to get a bonus you may have to deposit a certain amount of money. Or conduct a certain number of trades on the platform.
- Fulfil the terms and conditions offered by the broker. Once you meet the requirement, bonuses will be credited to you in the form of cash or other bonuses.
- Get your own, bonus! Your account will change upwards once the cash bonus is credited (see below for non-cash bonuses).
Check out the platform and see what bonuses are active today. Options bonuses are awarded to traders who have met a certain simple requirement.
Types of Binary Option Bonuses
Brokers are coming up with more and more attractive bonuses for their clients, no wonder, as trading is so popular nowadays and every broker would like to be the one to work with. So the conditions for receiving and working off bonuses are quite real and feasible, especially if you have chosen a good broker with whom you plan to cooperate in the future.
The most common types of bonuses:
- The most common bonus offered by binary options brokers is a percentage bonus on the deposit you make. The percentage can be quite different, ranging from 10 to 100%. It is very simple to calculate: you make a deposit and automatically receive on your trading account the deposit plus the percentage promised by the broker. Isn't it nice to deposit $1000, get a 50% bonus and see $1,500 in your account before you start trading? Welcome bonuses for binary options are determined by the amount of capital invested by the trader. If you deposit less than this, there will be no bonus. So please read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Return Bonus. This bonus is paid out if your forecasts turn out to be wrong. In this case, the broker will cancel the trade. This bonus can be purchased after you have registered on the platform.
- Refer a friend bonus - if a friend wants to make money on binary options, you can refer him/her to your broker. This will also be credited with a bonus amount of money, of a set amount.
- Risk-free trades. Here the name says it all. When you receive such a bonus, you can make a certain amount of trades without risking losing money. That is, if your bet is successful you will receive your profit, but if the bet was unprofitable - the broker will return 100% of this bet back to your account.
- Current bonus is an amount of money that is credited on subsequent deposits. And so on.
Binary options with bonus is just one way to increase your chances of success. Rely on your diligence first.
Binary options - no deposit bonus
This is a separate type of bonus that does not require you to make any deposit to your account. For example, you will find some brokers offer a binary options 100 no deposit bonus.
The bonus is credited to the trader even before you deposit to your trading account. Your binary options trading will also be less expensive, thanks to the no deposit bonus.
It is rare, but you can still find it. Such bonuses include:
- 100 no deposit bonuses in binary options for registration and full verification. Verification is needed to protect the account from fraud and to protect the broker from registering multiple accounts in the same person in order to receive multiple bonuses.
- Some brokers hold daily tournaments between traders on demo accounts for no deposit bonus, etc.
How to start trading binary options and get no-deposit bonus in New Zealand?
There are many options on how to start trading binary options in New Zealand, as well as getting a bonus. An account on a reliable platform is the best way to get started. After all, you can start with any deposit you're comfortable with, such as as as little as $5!
You can learn how to trade by opening a demo account. If you feel more confident, you can open an account with real money, starting with a comfortable amount.
Working with the platform will be the key to efficient and successful options trading with a guarantee of safety and productivity, as the company is open and honest in its dealings and listens to traders' needs.
How to Start Trading with a Binary Broker?
To start trading via a binary broker, you need to register in order to create a personal account and gain access to the trading platform.
The registration procedure involves a few simple steps:
- Choose the option to create an account on the main page of the website.
- Fill in the electronic application form.
- Accept the terms of the agreement and confirm the registration.
- Wait to be redirected to your personal cabinet.
- Refill your deposit.
- Select an asset and click the above-below button.
Then you will be able to log in through the corresponding button on the website using your login and password.
Personal Cabinet is your workspace, where you can control all financial operations on deposit, withdrawal of profit, history of trading transactions, as well as connect to the trading terminal.
What do I need to earn more?
- Constantly practice on a real account. A demo account is good, but you will not feel responsible, and may bet carelessly, which will lead to lower results.
- Go to the platform and be trained on the platform in the form of video tutorials.
- You should learn the various terms and definitions you need to know before you start investing.
- Make sure you have a clear understanding of how the different markets work.
- It is also a good idea to invest in one or more trading systems. This will allow you to diversify your assets quickly.
On the work screen, you can select several assets for trades at the same time. Choose the most liquid ones. The profit % is indicated next to each asset.
How to deposit and withdraw profit?
There are many methods of deposit and withdrawal for effective online trading:
- Web Money, Qiwi Wallet, VLoad, Jeton, Perfect Money etc.
In order to deposit funds into an account the client has to make a request for funds depositing from his personal cabinet. To do this, the Client must select one of the payment systems specified on the Company's website and click on the appropriate link with all necessary details.
The trader's managers have made sure that every trader gets quick and competent help from the technical support team. You can send a message in our live chat or leave your request in the "help" section.