Cryptocurrency exchanges New Zealand 2021
In recent years, the crypto-currency industry has grown at a rapid pace. Numerous blockchain startups are emerging, new crypto-currency funds are being launched, the high volatility of the market is attracting the attention of many traders, and as a result, the list of global crypto-currency exchanges is regularly being added to with more and more new digital asset trading platforms.
Exchanges are becoming financial centers where most of the crypto-currencies in circulation are concentrated and where there is active interaction between market players. But how do you choose a trading platform from all this diversity that suits you and doesn't become an object of disappointment in the future? A brief overview should help you in your trading choice.
The Coinbase exchange, founded in 2012, is a centralized platform and has a high reliability rate. The goal of founding Coinbase was to try to prove to the public that the future belongs to digital assets. The Coinbase platform is designed to work in an international format. To this end, the website has been translated into several foreign languages. The interface is simple and uncomplicated, even for beginners.
The Coinbase exchange is one of the safest places to buy, sell and store crypto-currencies. Most of the exchange's users' funds are stored offline. And those stored online are insured.
Coinbase customers can only have one personal account. Registration and account maintenance are free of charge. As Coinbase exchange positions itself as the most trustworthy crypto-currency platform, identity verification is carried out with all the necessary precautions. There can be no copies of documents sent by email. All documents are verified via the Coinbase website or app:
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $0.99 - $2.99 - for operations from $0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol.
- All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is a crypto-currency exchange that was founded in 2017. The exchange has gained the trust of the crypto-currency community mainly due to its strong team of developers who know their stuff very well. In August 2017, one of the most important backers and influencers in the Chinese online economy, Yi Hee, joined the company. Today, Binance regularly attracts new investors and backers to continuously develop and improve the platform.
Binance has the largest list of crypto-currencies and is open to working with new coins. The list includes only the most promising crypto-currencies.
The quick registration can be attributed to a pleasant advantage of the company. The company's main priority is to protect its merchants. Account security is represented by two-factor authentication. This means that to access the account, the user must provide not only a username and password, but also an individual key or code.
In addition to its trading platform, Binance offers additional services that will be of interest to many members of the community. You can learn more about them on the website. This site is rightly considered one of the best crypto-currency exchanges:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken is an international crypto-currency exchange, considered one of the largest sources in terms of trading volume compared to the Euro. The main goal of this site is to make digital currency accessible and useful to users around the world.
Initially, the exchange offered a modest selection of crypto-currencies (BTC, ETH and LTC) to trade. But since 2017, the crypto-currency market has shown impressive growth. The trading platform caters to both retail investors and institutional traders. A lot of time has been spent adding margin, futures and OTC trading, as well as darkpool:
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
The crypto-currency exchange Bittrex was founded in 2014 in Seattle, USA. This marketplace is one of the oldest on the Internet and has gained the trust of a large number of users around the world. Very often, Bittrex tops the rankings of crypto-currency exchanges in terms of daily trading volume. Experts consider Bittrex as one of the most reliable and best crypto-currency exchanges in the world. And while young competitors are dividing the market today, Bittrex is probably pushing them back.
The Bittrex development team states that security is its highest priority. Bittrex uses a flexible, multi-tiered architecture to store funds. 90% of funds are stored in offline wallets in a secure location. The platform also has tools such as two-factor authentication and other basic default settings. In its entire history, the Bittrex exchange has never been breached by hackers.
The Bittrex platform is designed to make deposits and withdrawals very fast. Once a transaction is created, you can immediately see its status in your personal trading account. Users can track the crediting and confirmation process of transactions in real time.
Another advantage is that Bittrex is structured in such a way that even beginners and people with little knowledge of crypto-currency trading can access it:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMEX was launched in early 2014 by HDR Global Trading, led by experts with 40 years of experience in high frequency finance and algorithmic trading.
Bitmex is considered a platform for more experienced market players.
The BitMEX platform specializes in peer-to-peer trading of crypto-currency derivatives and has no direct competitors. All calculations within the site are done in BTC. The assets have the usual symbols, except for bitcoin - its unique identifier XBT is listed on the exchange.
BitMEX allows for both long and short trades. Users can open long and short positions. To avoid calculation errors, BitMEX provides a handy calculator in the left corner of the terminal. By indicating the entry and exit point of the crypto currency, the calculator calculates the profit or loss. A very useful tool.
You can also significantly increase your profits on BitMEX by using margin trading, which allows you to enter into transactions not with your own bitcoins, but with borrowed bitcoins:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is one of the largest crypto-currency exchanges. Founded in 2012, Bitfinex was one of the first professional platforms to be created in response to the strong interest in crypto-currency trading.
The Hong Kong-based bitfinex.com exchange positions itself as a platform for professionals. It delights with its variety of trading tools, offers the possibility to create many types of orders, as well as to work with leverage and to sponsor other traders.
You won't find any suspicious coins here, there are only about 40 of the most popular and reputable coins on the exchange. Bitfinex is known by users for its reliability and security.
There are no demo accounts at the fair. There is a "Demo" button on the home page. This allows you to familiarize yourself with the interface before signing up, but you cannot make transactions using it. Bitfinex offers diverse and complex features, some of which have no equivalent:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange specializing in connecting those who sell and those who buy cryptocurrencies. One of the features of the exchange is the ability to buy TCMs offline. In this case, the selection of the offers that best suit the trader is made according to the territorial situation.
When working on the basis of this site, it is very important to accept that the transactions are made directly, that is, with the counterparty itself, and not on the basis of the exchange. Therefore, it is worth constantly checking his profile, analyzing it and looking for positive feedback from customers, the history of transactions made, information about the life of the account, the number of traders who have added it to the list of fraudsters or, on the contrary, to the list of white.
The advantages include a convenient and clear interface that even a novice trader can understand, the ability to buy TCMs at the expense of the national currency in 248 countries of the world, thanks to the exchange you can find the most reliable and safe counterparty with which you can cooperate directly in the future:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex crypto currency exchange, which was founded in the United States in 2014, remains one of the most popular platforms among traders and investors. It is worth noting that the Poloniex crypto currency exchange has a nice soft design, comfortable and intuitive interface that is ideal for both experienced traders and beginners. In addition to traditional spot trading, on Poloniex you will find options (section) for margin trading, as well as a section for those who want to borrow their money.
According to the new owners of the Poloniex exchange, they intend to work on scaling up this activity, adding new tokens to the lists and integrating support for fiat currencies.
In the past, to work with the Poloniex exchange, all you had to do was register. Now, in order to trade on the site, you absolutely have to go through the exchange verification. According to the Poloniex team, this was done to prevent fraud on the exchange and to increase the transparency of the company's operations:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
KuCoin was established in 2017 as a service provider for the crypto-currency market. In recent years, this crypto-currency exchange has become one of the most well-known, and therefore the most popular. Although Kucoin is a relatively new project in the world of crypto-currency exchanges, its team has already proven to be excellent and the exchange has been running smoothly since its launch.
Several factors have contributed to this, including reliable protection of customer accounts from hacking and the introduction of unique systems for earning money with digital coins.
For beginners, the crypto-currency exchange does not offer account registration bonuses or demo accounts, so you should try trading with real money right away. Signing up for the Kucoin exchange couldn't be easier. You start by entering your email address and choosing a password. You will then receive a confirmation email with further instructions:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Bitpanda is a digital currency investment service launched in 2014 by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Bitpanda is registered in Austria, with its headquarters in Vienna. In short, it is a crypto-currency exchange specializing in buying and selling bitcoins and other altcoins in the Eurozone.
The exchange is primarily intended for residents of European Union countries. For example, entrepreneurs from the United States of America will not be able to open an account, undergo verification and use the service.
The exchange is completely open and does not hide any information about the license and the team, that's why many people trust it. More than one million people visit the official website of the exchange every day. In addition, the site has a quick and easy registration and an absolutely comfortable and intuitive interface:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinmama, founded in 2013, has long been the choice of consumers who want to purchase crypto-currencies via credit/debit card. The company was the first to offer this payment method and quickly became one of the leaders in this segment. The site is accessible to almost everyone, serving 226 countries and most of the US states.
Coinmama offers a service that is one of the easiest to use. For customers who want to buy bitcoins or Ethereum quickly with a credit/debit card and not have to wait several days for a bank transfer to be processed, this site is a good choice. Another important advantage is that your currency is not stored on the site, but is immediately transferred to your wallet.
Clients do not complain about the work of the exchange. Most of them emphasize the simplicity, accessibility and functionality of the resource:
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
As the demand for bitcoin and other virtual currencies continues to grow, more and more crypto-currency buying/selling platforms are emerging. The market is trying to optimize and simplify the process, so most of the new sites offer convenient peer-to-peer services. In this approach, transactions are made directly between users, with the site serving as an intermediary to manage the process. Paxful is one such platform. Its owners have taken care to offer the most transparent and convenient service.
The exchange was founded in the United States in 2015. Ambitious programmers Arthur Shabak and Ray Yousef set out to create a peer-to-peer marketplace where sellers and buyers could interact directly with each other.
Paxful has a very responsive support team that can be contacted both by email and phone. In addition, the site has an online chat room for quick communication. The site has no restrictions on the location of users. Buyers and sellers from all over the world can register and use the services of Paxful:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $0 - $9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC confidently ranks among the top crypto-currency exchanges in terms of daily trading volume. And while liquidity is a very important indicator for a trading platform, it is by no means its only advantage.
The trading interface of the HitBTC exchange is not fundamentally different from other exchanges. If you have worked with other sites before, everything will be intuitively clear. However, it should be said that all the blocks in the trading window are very functional and thought out in great detail. In addition, you can set the positions of all blocks on the screen independently of each other, as you wish.
The registration process has been made as simple as possible. Literally one minute or less separates you from your first visit to the site and the start of the auction. There is verification on HitBTC, but it is optional. As noted in your personal account, the exchange management recommends that you go through the KYC process if you intend to make large-scale transactions or withdraw large amounts of cryptocurrency.
Another feature that sets HitBTC apart from the list of other popular exchanges is the range of crypto-currencies supported by the site. Today, the exchange offers the ability to trade over 200 tokens and cryptocurrencies. The exchange offers coins that are not available on other premium platforms. This makes the platform unique and offers investors additional liquidity.
The full list of crypto-currencies is traded in pairs with BTC, ETH, USDT, DAI, EOS, TUSD, EURS. And although there is no way to deposit or withdraw fiat money on HitBTC, there are several stablecoins on the platform:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Remember! Scholarships are dynamic development programs. The list of services and their conditions may change regularly.